Thursday, October 13, 2011

Can you believe Christmas is only 73 days away?


I saw that number and panic set in...but wait...no need to panic.  I've been buying things, taking advantage of sales and what ever since last Christmas.  The problem is now, I don't know what I've bought or made, and who for.  I need to go dig the stuff out, sort it, and take stock.  There are several gifts I want to make.  I still have time, right?

Deep cleansing breaths.  That's what's called for right now.  The next 73 days are going to be crazy, with a major remodel at work thrown in to all the regular Holiday hustle and bustle.  I love holidays, but I think the big trick now, is to make them fun, but not to overdo at the same time.

My geese are dressed for Halloween.  So I'm off to a good start.

May the Spirit be with you!!!!

No comments: