Friday, April 1, 2011

I won!!!!

While reading through e-mails, I shout out "Oh boy, I won!!!"  My husband comes around the corner quickly to see what the excitement is about.  I won the Block Lotto! for March.  He was not nearly as thrilled as I was.  OK, it's not money, but it's almost as good.


We made disappearing four patch blocks in red and white and I love this block.  It will make a gorgeous quilt.  I also feel so honored to be getting blocks from so many other sewers.  I could not duplicate this scrappy quilt on my own. There's no way I could accumulate that many different fabrics.  I'll be getting  43 blocks, plus the 6 I made myself.  Isn't that exciting?

This is the second time I've won, so I really didn't expect it.  I'm so happy.  Thank you all you Block Lotto quilters.

1 comment:

Barb said...

That is soooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!!!